Artist with over 12 years of industry experience, team player, highly skilled and versatile, passionate about creating great art and great games. Fast learner, excellent problem solving skills.
Hi/Low Polygon Modeling/Sculpting - Organic and Hard Surface, Texturing, Drawing, Painting, Concept Art, Illustration, Animation, Videogame Design, Game Maker Language Programming.
(Proficient in - Maya, Max, Z-Brush, UDK, BodyPaint, Photoshop, Topogun)
MonolithUnannounced Project (Senior Environment Artist) August 2016 - Present
Halo 5 (Senior Environment Artist – Campaign Team) Feb 2013 – May 2015
Halo 4 (Senior Environment Artist – Multiplayer Team) Jan 2012 -Dec 2012.
Magic Ink Games
Neptoons Net (Design, Programming, Art) Jan 2013 – Dec 2013
- Personal game project: Mobile game designed and created to be earth friendly and fun for all ages called Neptoons Net.
Guild Wars 2 (Environment Prototype Team Lead) 2011 - 2012
- Lead a team of artists in creating new and unique areas for the Guild Wars universe by helping define the look and feel for previously unseen realms.
- Created high quality art assets and 3d environment models, Sought feedback from art director regarding visual direction.
- Taught new hires art creation pipeline and tools process, while providing feedback and helping them to improve the quality of their work.
Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 (Junior/Senior 3d Artist) 2006 – 2010
- Created wide range of high quality 3D art assets ranging from castles, siege weapons and massive sculptures to wagons, and tents. Worked with leads and art director in collaborative process to create most eye popping visuals possible.
FuturePoly (3d Videogame Art Instructor) 2011 – 2012
- Teaching the next generation of videogame artists how to use the tools of the trade such as 3D Studio Max
Kush Games – 2K Sports (3d Artist) 2004 – 2006.
Zombie Games (3d Artist) 2003 – 2004
Digipen Institute of Technology, Redmond, WA 2001 – 2003
Associates of Arts in 3D Computer Animation